2. You eat too many leafy greens - increasing your exposure to beetle dung and/or pesticides.
3. You clean your house with any substance that actually makes your house clean.
4. Your house is dirty. (Leads to poor indoor air quality, which (wait for it) can cause lung cancer!)
5. You are exposed to sunlight when not wearing sunscreen.
6. You are exposed to sunscreen. (Sunscreen is a carcinogen!)
7. You have Vitamin D deficiency. (Sun exposure is a great source of Vitamin D!)
8. You sometimes think negative thoughts.
9. You are a positive thinker who is overly optimistic about life. (This may lead to risk factors above.)
10. Your mother, father, sister, or brother has, has had, or is at risk of having cancer.
11. You have not yet gotten cancer.